Friday, January 13, 2006

Have I Gotta Deal For You!

Pastor Parsley: You'll Have No Reason To Fear With This Sword That I'll Send You…. (For your Donation)

Is this just weird, or is it me? This is now available from <TV Preacher Rod Parsley>...

The Sword of the King

A symbol of your freedom to walk in fearlessness in 2006!

God’s promise for you in Isaiah 41:10 is, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

You have no reason to fear in 2006! And The Sword of the King is a beautiful reminder of that promise! This sword is a replica of the sword of the legendary King Arthur and features:

* Intricate detail throughout the handle and blade.
* Two-tone antique copper- and gold-colored metal handle.
* Polished stainless steel blade detailed with the cross of Christ.
* Beautiful display board with wood grain finish and two gold-colored studs to hang the sword from.
* A length of 37 inches.


Display this specially crafted sword in your home as a reminder that this is your year to walk in complete fearlessness, according to Isaiah 41:10!

Give just $41.10, as a statement of faith that you believe in Isaiah 41:10, and get the SWORD OF THE KING today!


So, I'll tell you what.... If you send ME $41.10 today, I'll send you the Sheild of Faith to go with it. It may look conspicuously like a plastic CoolWhip bowl lid, but trust me, it is an authentic Sheild of Faith.

Sorry, I just get a little irked when I picture a bunch of old ladies with these swords hanging on the walls of their one room apartments while eating Banquet TV dinners.

I wonder what ol' Rod's driving these days.

1 comment:

girlfriday85 said...

Oh my, poor oral...oops i mean rod parsley! what a scam oops i mean shame! if you send me $20 i'll name a star after you!