Friday, January 20, 2006

FUN FRIDAY!!!

I'm starting a new thing for 2 reasons:

1. To add a bit of levity to my sight, and-

2. To get people more involved.

So each Friday, I will put out a (hopefully) fun question for my readers to answer. So don't feel obligated, and you can post anonymously, but I am interested in what's bouncing around in your heads.

Here's this weeks question:

Who is your favorite 80's, glam rock, spandex wearing, high hair sprayed, Mtv rock band video/song of all time?

This may date some of us, and others may not know or care what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

girlfriday85 said...

oh so many wonderful wonderful choices. remember the one that was in like a foil covered room. wasn't it like Aha?? Oh the hair...kajagoogoo, flock of seagulls...i'm feeling giddy from the memories! if i have to pick one, i'd have to say duran duran since i styled my own hair like john taylor (tyler?) for a time. but then i'm leaving out Tom Petty...remember the peter pan boots? i wish those would come back in style....oooo with the bandana tied around the ankle!

eubulus said...

Okay, I'll go ahead and jump in. But it's very hard. There are so many and I could really go on all day and not stop. Some videos I can see in my head but either can't remeber the group or song. Anyway-

Prince and the Revolution- When Doves Cry.

Joan Jet and The Blackhearts- I Love Rock and Roll

Duran Duran- Hungry Like a Wolf

Def Leppard- Pyromania

Sorry. I couldn't do just one...kinda like a Lay's